3.Respect
Coding Good
[Welcome To Coding Good (HS)]

Do the Following!
1.Sign Up
2.Have Fun
3.Respect
Coding Good
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Community!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is orvylxarr

Our users have posted a total of 204 messages in 89 subjects
Top posters
HynaSniffer
Firmwares I have and used. I_vote_lcapFirmwares I have and used. I_voting_barFirmwares I have and used. I_vote_rcap 
_xXxSWAT911xXx_
Firmwares I have and used. I_vote_lcapFirmwares I have and used. I_voting_barFirmwares I have and used. I_vote_rcap 
JesusLeader
Blacksun
Brian_000
Mr. Shadow
HK x modz
D4RKN355
EternalDarkness
NCR CodeX
Affiliates
[Firmwares I have and used. AffyButton1

Firmwares I have and used.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Shadow
MOD
MOD
Mr. Shadow

Gaming Points : 157

Firmwares I have and used. Empty
PostSubject: Firmwares I have and used.   Firmwares I have and used. EmptyOctober 7th 2010, 2:23 am

Here are a few CFW's that I used before.
http://www.4shared.com/file/BG6xenzl/FirmWares.html

By the way just click on the link which will take you to another link click on that one too... don't worry it is virus free. I tested it out.
Back to top Go down
HK x modz
Register
Register

Gaming Points : 130

Firmwares I have and used. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firmwares I have and used.   Firmwares I have and used. EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 8:01 pm

if i'd suggest a cfw its 5.02 gen-a because if u get a bad nitepr code it doesnt crash the psp
Back to top Go down

Firmwares I have and used.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coding Good :: Psp Downloads :: FirmWares-
Jump to: