3.Respect
Coding Good
[Welcome To Coding Good (HS)]

Do the Following!
1.Sign Up
2.Have Fun
3.Respect
Coding Good
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Community!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is orvylxarr

Our users have posted a total of 204 messages in 89 subjects
Top posters
HynaSniffer
Snapshot on my PSP?  I_vote_lcapSnapshot on my PSP?  I_voting_barSnapshot on my PSP?  I_vote_rcap 
_xXxSWAT911xXx_
Snapshot on my PSP?  I_vote_lcapSnapshot on my PSP?  I_voting_barSnapshot on my PSP?  I_vote_rcap 
JesusLeader
Blacksun
Brian_000
Mr. Shadow
HK x modz
D4RKN355
EternalDarkness
NCR CodeX
Affiliates
[Snapshot on my PSP?  AffyButton1

Snapshot on my PSP?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Shadow
MOD
MOD
Mr. Shadow

Gaming Points : 157

Snapshot on my PSP?  Empty
PostSubject: Snapshot on my PSP?    Snapshot on my PSP?  EmptyNovember 6th 2010, 9:19 pm

Well I have the PSP 3000 and can't hack it because of the firmware I have... but is there any slight chance I can take snapshots on browser/XMB? With no hacking please... if there is please let me know... thanks.
Back to top Go down
_xXxSWAT911xXx_
Admin
Admin
_xXxSWAT911xXx_

Gaming Points : 1272

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot on my PSP?    Snapshot on my PSP?  EmptyNovember 8th 2010, 3:49 pm

yo can this is my site and your welcome to!
Back to top Go down
http://innovationgamer.com
HK x modz
Register
Register

Gaming Points : 130

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot on my PSP?    Snapshot on my PSP?  EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 2:15 pm

hey supto i hope you remember me i was on your old forum and i was admin wit you. i was gone for a long time because i lost my psp mem card but i found it lol but can u do what u did to me on ur other forum a while ago its rymes with dadministrator lol its nice to be back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot on my PSP?    Snapshot on my PSP?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Snapshot on my PSP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coding Good :: Psp Codes :: PSP Help-
Jump to: