3.Respect
Coding Good
[Welcome To Coding Good (HS)]

Do the Following!
1.Sign Up
2.Have Fun
3.Respect
Coding Good
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Community!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is orvylxarr

Our users have posted a total of 204 messages in 89 subjects
Top posters
HynaSniffer
No One Posting,!?!?!?! I_vote_lcapNo One Posting,!?!?!?! I_voting_barNo One Posting,!?!?!?! I_vote_rcap 
_xXxSWAT911xXx_
No One Posting,!?!?!?! I_vote_lcapNo One Posting,!?!?!?! I_voting_barNo One Posting,!?!?!?! I_vote_rcap 
JesusLeader
Blacksun
Brian_000
Mr. Shadow
HK x modz
D4RKN355
EternalDarkness
NCR CodeX
Affiliates
[No One Posting,!?!?!?! AffyButton1

No One Posting,!?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HynaSniffer
MOD
MOD
HynaSniffer

Gaming Points : 795

No One Posting,!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: No One Posting,!?!?!?!   No One Posting,!?!?!?! EmptyOctober 22nd 2010, 8:52 pm

How Come NoOnes's Posting Or Anything Like That.?
Back to top Go down
_xXxSWAT911xXx_
Admin
Admin
_xXxSWAT911xXx_

Gaming Points : 1272

PostSubject: Re: No One Posting,!?!?!?!   No One Posting,!?!?!?! EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 10:34 am

idk we need more usesr and people that we know

so we can have fun its only like me and you Sad
Back to top Go down
http://innovationgamer.com
Blacksun
Jr Memeber
Jr Memeber
Blacksun

Gaming Points : 189

PostSubject: Re: No One Posting,!?!?!?!   No One Posting,!?!?!?! EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 12:07 pm

too much hacking,gaming sites(everyone make his own site) thats the problem. supto know i´m on battle stars site it cost one year of hard work and much time and now the site is not dead but realy active only 20 o f560 members.
Back to top Go down
http://PSPCommunity.tk
_xXxSWAT911xXx_
Admin
Admin
_xXxSWAT911xXx_

Gaming Points : 1272

PostSubject: Re: No One Posting,!?!?!?!   No One Posting,!?!?!?! EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 2:07 pm

true but if we all came to geather we might make a vbulletin and we will rule i will pay for the host and domain name and then we all go there we get like 3000 users active thats what we need but i cant figure out how to upload it yet F@#!@
So I Will be making it so you guys can go fair ware for now!
Back to top Go down
http://innovationgamer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Posting,!?!?!?!   No One Posting,!?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

No One Posting,!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coding Good :: UnderGronds :: Off Topic Stuff-
Jump to: