3.Respect
Coding Good
[Welcome To Coding Good (HS)]

Do the Following!
1.Sign Up
2.Have Fun
3.Respect
Coding Good
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Community!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 37 registered users
The newest registered user is orvylxarr

Our users have posted a total of 204 messages in 89 subjects
Top posters
HynaSniffer
By Me Guide On Making a Fly Code! I_vote_lcapBy Me Guide On Making a Fly Code! I_voting_barBy Me Guide On Making a Fly Code! I_vote_rcap 
_xXxSWAT911xXx_
By Me Guide On Making a Fly Code! I_vote_lcapBy Me Guide On Making a Fly Code! I_voting_barBy Me Guide On Making a Fly Code! I_vote_rcap 
JesusLeader
Blacksun
Brian_000
Mr. Shadow
HK x modz
D4RKN355
EternalDarkness
NCR CodeX
Affiliates
[By Me Guide On Making a Fly Code! AffyButton1

By Me Guide On Making a Fly Code!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_xXxSWAT911xXx_
Admin
Admin
_xXxSWAT911xXx_

Gaming Points : 1272

By Me Guide On Making a Fly Code! Empty
PostSubject: By Me Guide On Making a Fly Code!   By Me Guide On Making a Fly Code! EmptyOctober 11th 2010, 4:53 pm

1. Using NitePR/CoderPR, enable the Pause Game feature under the PRX menu.
2. Make a search Find Unknown Value.
3. In the game, jump and then quickly open up the NitePR/CoderPR menu.
4. Click on Continue to Find Unknown Value and search Greater.
5. Once it finishes searching, go back to the game and make sure your character is completely on the ground.
6. Go back to NitePR/CoderPR and click on Find Exact Value.
7. Leave the value at Zero and click Search.
8. Keep repeating steps 3, 4, and 7.
9. Once you have a few remaining results, click X on them to add them to your Cheat Database.
10. Enable each one, one by one until you have one that will make you float.
11. Once you have found the correct one, raise the value higher to fly higher.

Just follow those simple steps and you'll get it. These same steps apply to any game that allows you to Jump, Roll, or anything to increase your height.

I Hope I Helped You!
Back to top Go down
http://innovationgamer.com

By Me Guide On Making a Fly Code!
Page 1 of 1